Description de la compagnie
Entreprise d’origine sherbrookoise, Sherweb est un leader mondial dans l’industrie du « cloud computing ». Évoluant dans un environnement stimulant et dynamique, l’équipe technique de Sherweb exploite les toutes dernières technologies dans le domaine des TI et y excelle. En pleine expansion, nous comptons plus de 25 000 clients répartis dans plus de cent pays. C’est pourquoi nous sommes à la recherche des meilleurs talents ! De plus, en vous joignant à notre équipe, vous ferez partie d’une entreprise ayant reçu la certification Employeur Remarquable®, décernée par le Bureau de normalisation du Québec. Le défi vous intéresse ?
Sommaire du poste
Global Mentoring Solutions (GMS), a Sherweb Company, delivers outsourced Help Desk and NOC support to a range of customers and IT Service Providers. Our company focuses on troubleshooting, network monitoring & management, as well as how-to and coaching support to end users on behalf of our partner customers.
Here is how you can contribute to the company's success.
Our team goal is to solve our clients’ IT issues. You will contribute to this goal by offering technical support to clients all over the world. Success in this role involves solving accurately and rapidly customers’ technical issues through genuine and personalized interactions. To do this you will collaborate with the entire technical support team. The bottom line: we’re looking for innovative, flexible, team-oriented individuals with an appetite for the excitement and constant changes of the IT industry!
This is what your day-to-day in this role will look like.
- Resolve technical issues for customers: identify the causes, support the client remotely by using virtual machines, find and carry out solutions
- You will provide first and second-level technical support through phone, email, and chat support
- Perform account management and maintenance for various applications and systems (e.g., create or modify user accounts and permissions, and perform password resets)
- Communicate with customers at all levels of technical and non-technical skills sets
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) through the effective use of knowledge management
- Work collaboratively with teams across the organization
- You will provide technical support to PCs, MACs, workstations/laptops, servers, printers, mobile devices, modems, routers and switches etc.
- Support end users in their use of applications such as Microsoft Office, virtual desktops (Citrix, VMWare, Microsoft Azure), CRM, VPN and more
- Install, modify, and repair computer software
If you have at least half, you have a great chance to receive a call from us.
- An ability and willingness to work in a 24*7*365 rotating shift environment
- An understanding of helpdesk practices and methodologies
- Ability to communicate with customers at all levels of technical and non-technical skill sets
- A proven ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- A proactive and predictive approach to problem solving
- An open-mindedness to both giving and receiving feedback
- A passion for technology and enthusiasm for helping GMS grow and improve
- CompTIA Network+/Security+/A+, MCSA Windows Server 2012 or newer, Azure or MS365 role-based certifications an asset
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience working in an IT Service Desk/inbound Call Center environment
- Strong command of the English language required, both verbal and written to provide effective support services over the phone
- Experience working from home/working remotely is strongly preferred
- Experience using ITSM Ticketing tools (e.g. Service Now, Remedy) to manage and track incidents preferred
- Associate’s (or equivalent) degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from a technical school preferred
- Communication skills – Why? Because you will be expected to explain concepts by adapting the style and content of your messages to your audience (whether it’s internal clients, external clients or your teammates).
- Organization and resourcefulness – Why? Because we don’t believe in micromanagement. You will need to figure out solutions on your own by using your skills, your knowledge and any relevant information you can get your hands on.
- Problem-solving skills – Why? Because when you face a problem, you will first analyze the information before identifying the possible causes. You will then explore and implement the most efficient and logical solutions.
- Adaptability – Why? Because our industry constantly evolves. You will have to adjust your thinking and methods to better suit new or unplanned situations (whether it’s for your daily tasks or your working environment).
We believe professional success is based on one's ability to build genuine relationships, to showcase her/his talent at every opportunity and to be a lifelong learner. If you share this vision, you will be pleased to find among us highly experienced professionals who will be happy to mentor or coach you. We will invest in your development. We will also provide you with the compensation and the opportunities that will help you make your aspirations a reality. So, if you have a head full of ideas and a soul full of hopes, this might be the home for you!
This is our team philosophy.
Humans were built to help each other. What unites our team is the sense of purpose we get from helping one another and our customers. That's who we are, not just what we do. If you share this philosophy, you might just be one of us. Send us your resume to tell us your story. GMS is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving an environment of diversity and inclusion where everybody can feel welcome. We're looking to grow our teams with people who share our passion for innovation and creating the best experience for our employees, partners and clients.
GMS offers competitive wages and benefits. We offer a monthly Technology allowance of $50 (tax free), paid vacation, Health Benefits eligibility after 90 days of employment, professional development opportunities and performance bonus potential.
We invite all qualified candidates to apply. Please note, you must be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this role and priority will be given to local applicants. We thank everyone for their interest, however only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note you should be prepared to use your own smartphone for multi-factor authentication; you will also need to use your personal computer to connect to an RDS environment.
GMS is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
If you are interested in being a part of a growing Canadian company, we want to hear from
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Ce texte vous représente? Alors, soumettez votre candidature via Espresso-jobs.ca.
* Le genre masculin n’est utilisé qu’afin d’alléger le texte.