Recevez par courriel des nouveaux emplois comme celui-ci.
Sommaire du poste
The role of the Support Technician (L2) is to provide technical support and user assistance for all computers and telephone systems (IP). In this role, he/she will also support the Network and Systems Administrators in their weekly tasks. This position might require availability during evening and weekends, mainly during major projects deployment. Remunerated on-call availability is an important requirement.
1. Keep the computer inventory in good working conditions.
2. Manage the application of existing procedures.
3. Maintain an inventory of the computer park.
4. Offer support to company users as well as to the production team.
5. Maintain and improve security in collaboration with the Network Administrator.
6. Research and development of solutions for all the stations of the company.
7. Manage the priority of service calls
8. Install different computer equipment
9. Participate in the various projects of the department
10. Other tasks specific to the day to day support role.
1. Essential - Windows (XP and Win7)
2. Essential - Computer Inventory Management
3. Essential - Windows Platform
4. Essential - TCP / IP Protocol
5. Essential - Microsoft Office Products
6. Microsoft Office, Active Directory 2003, IP Telephony
7. Essential - Excellent sense of customer service
8. Essential - Capability of Analysis and Problem Solving
9. Important - Experience on a corporate VoIP system
10. Asset - Experience in enterprise-class antivirus solutions
11. Asset - Experience with Sysprep and WinPE software (or other) is an asset
1. Important - 2 to 5 years’ experience in Technical Support
2. Essential - DEC or AEC in Computer Science
Attention! Très important! Veuillez svp préciser dans votre lettre de présentation que vous avez vu l'offre d'emploi sur Espresso-jobs.
Veuillez vous connecter à votre compte candidat pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi.