Konversion is now part of Accenture
Now part of Accenture Interactive, Konversion is a Montreal-based digital marketing agency with 50 passionate employees. We imagine and implement digital business strategies for our clients including intact, belairdirect, DeSerres, L’Oreal, Videotron, Aldo, Ubisoft… As part of our expansion, we’re searching for an English Web Content Specialist to join our Montreal-based team! Working closely with the SEO & Content Director, you will develop SEO-oriented content strategies and produce content to hit our conversion and traffic objectives. Creative and proficient in elements of SEO content, you are an ace when it comes to translating objectives into brand content that converts.
In this position, you will:
- Collaborate in developing digital content strategies
- Produce SEO optimized English content for web pages, blogs, etc.
- Write ads, banners, and landing pages
- Produce internal team briefs
- Create specific content (Case studies, white pages, newsletters, etc.)
- Participate actively in creative meetings (brainstorming)
- Be aware and stay up to date on the best digital marketing practices
Competencies & qualities required:
- 1-2 year(s) of web editing/content writing experience
- Native level English (Spoken & Written)
- Can adapt writing to a particular brand tone
- Ability to efficiently communicate creative ideas and to present them to clients
- Proficiency in priority management, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Master in multiple facets of content-related SEO
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google Advertising Certification (Search, display, etc.)
- You have personal websites that you operate and enjoy running tests on in your spare time.
What’s in it for you?
- Young, high-performing and creative team with challenging mandates
- Play a role in defining the digital futures of the biggest Canadian brands
- Work with an internal R & D team to build unique products and strategies
- Office located in the heart of the Mile-end, with breathtaking views and a rooftop terrace
- Take advantage of Accenture’s global network of experts in related disciplines
- Generous group insurance
- DATTL Friday (Drink And Try To Learn!). No need to say more!
This text represents you? Then submit your application via Espresso-jobs.ca
The use of the masculine gender includes the feminine and is employed solely to facilitate reading.