Who we are:
Turbulent is a place where individuals activate their techno-creative intuition. The team is made of: hungry inventors, playful professionals and dedicated craftsmen. We share a spark for turning ideas inside-out. We are fun, courageous, reliable and creative.
What do we do:
We help ambitious companies unlock the potential of their audience. Through an approach that is fun and transparent we co-create improbable impact with our clients. Immersing ourselves in their business reality we deliver strategic guidance and craft technology that increases revenue, improves processes and enriches their client experience.
What makes us stand out:
- We are Montreal-based.
- We believe in equity in the workplace
- Our leadership team is made up of 69% women.
- We have gender parity on our board
- We have supportive management
- We value autonomy
- We have diverse projects which allow you the opportunity to grow
- We guide each other forward, take risks and reach collective goals
- We help new candidates transition and adjust
- We have close communication between our company and candidates
What you will do
- Leading the Turbulent UX team using your talents for management, UX methodology and business strategy. While being involved in production, you will be helping structuring the team, implementing best practices and developing the product strategy. In other words, being a key resource for Turbulent.
You’re Savvy in
- Communicating effectively with people. Being proficient in English is essential.
- Establishing a product design vision. You are particularly good at business strategy.
- Deliver clear and convincing presentations to clients
- Share your ideas constructively
- Mobilize a team, offer mentoring and determine specific goals for their professional advancement
You have Accomplished
- 6 years+ of experience as a UX designer
- 1 year+ of experience as a team lead
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, with complex projects and sometimes shifting priorities
- Excellent knowledge of UX processes and best practices. You are constantly on the lookout for new user experience trends.
- Solid knowledge of Axure, Sketch, Figma or equivalent
- Experience with A/B testing and data analysis
- Strong Design Thinking skills
- Mastery of Agile and Lean UX methodologies
- Experience in the video game industry; an asset
You’re Eager to Take On
- Implementing best practices within the Turbulent UX team
- Showcasing your talents for business strategy and product strategy
- Acting as a UX evangelist to the internal team as well as to clients. You have an ability to share your ideas and convince people.
- Offering mentoring and support to UX designers. You are generous and sharing your knowledge is part of your values.
- Solving complex problems creatively
- Being involved in production by collecting user requirements, creating user flows and designing ergonomic prototypes meeting the highest cognitive psychology principles
- Collaborating closely with designers, producers and developers from the different Turbulent teams
Turbulent is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or disability.
This text represents you? Then submit your application via Espresso-jobs.ca
The use of the masculine gender includes the feminine and is employed solely to facilitate reading.