Who we are:
Turbulent is a place where individuals activate their techno-creative intuition. The team is made of: hungry inventors, playful professionals and dedicated craftsmen. We share a spark for turning ideas inside-out. We are fun, courageous, reliable and creative.
What do we do:
We help ambitious companies unlock the potential of their audience. Through an approach that is fun and transparent we co-create improbable impact with our clients. Immersing ourselves in their business reality we deliver strategic guidance and craft technology that increases revenue, improves processes and enriches their client experience.
What makes us stand out:
- We are Montreal-based.
- We believe in equity in the workplace
- Our leadership team is made up of 69% women.
- We have gender parity on our board
- We have supportive management
- We value autonomy
- We have diverse projects which allow you the opportunity to grow
- We guide each other forward, take risks and reach collective goals
- We help new candidates transition and adjust
- We have close communication between our company and candidates
Produce the functionalities linked to the e-commerce platform of the intergalactic video game Star Citizen in order to constantly improve the player experience and the security of the platform.
You’re savvy in:
- Working in a team, communicating, listening and taking other people’s ideas into account
- Establishing strong relationships with clients and colleagues. You are a key resource for other people.
- Being service and client-oriented. You have a way of finding creative solutions to ensure client’s needs are met.
- Setting priorities and responsibilities. You are able to coordinate multiple tasks at the same time and have a sense of urgency.
- Finding win-win solutions in context of negotiation and pitching ideas to clients
- Making decisions, but also delegating when necessary
- Being transparent and honest about the timeline and expectations
- Being autonomous and flexible. You are able to adapt in a shifting priorities context.
- Being able to take decisions on product features which are meaningful for the client
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field (project management, computer science ) or equivalent professional experience
- 5 years+ of experience in a producer or management position on large scale e-commerce platforms
- Experience in e-commerce, an asset
- Experience working with online marketing campaigns; an asset
- 3 years+ of experience in team management
- Knowledge of both Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to lead several projects simultaneously, to work under pressure and within a team
- Good knowledge of the financial and legal contexts of projects: contracts, budgets, production costs, invoicing, tax credits, intellectual property, etc.
- Excellent understanding of the production cycle of an e-commerce web platform
- Experience using project management tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Advanced skills in English language (mandatory)
- Plan, organize and supervise all projects related to the e-commerce platform for the Star Citizen game, ensuring the consistency of the final product with the client's objectives and targets in mind
- Collaborate with other producers from the Star Citizen project on continuous improvement in regard to processes, workflows, management best practices
- Continuously monitor and communicate the progress of a project
- Collaborate with the Technical Lead of the project in order to ensure development monitoring, as well as effective problem solving
- Identify and analyze the potential risks of a project and ensure their mitigation
- Understand the Star Citizen business and become an advocate for the product
This text represents you? Then submit your application via Espresso-jobs.ca
Please note that the pre-selection process is carried out by the Espresso-jobs recruiting team
The use of the masculine gender includes the feminine and is employed solely to facilitate reading.