As a video game developer and immersive experiences designer, iLLOGIKA truly is the result of technology meeting creativity. Our team is passionate about the worlds they create and is always ready to experiment with the latest technologies.
Based in Montreal and reuniting a team of 60 experts, our studio offers designs and concepts to Canadian and international clients. These collaborations brought video games, interactive installations, as well as virtual and augmented reality projects to life.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
- Participate in the projects development with Unreal;
- Participate in the elaboration of their architectures;
- Create visual effects when needed;
- Offer technical solutions to answer the project’s needs and its technical constraints in collaboration with the Technical Director and the Tech Lead;
- Offer ergonomic recommendations and be involved in the creative process while making sure that the user experience is consistent with the project’s goals;
- Keep up to date with real-time programming techniques;
- Assess the amount of work to be completed;
- Participate in code reviews and optimize game code when needed;
- Take part in client meetings.
- Three to five years of programming experience for games or interactive projects;
- Having shipped at least two projects with Unreal;
- Great knowledge of C++;
- Great blueprint skills;
- Experience with performance analysis and code optimization;
- Experience with shaders;
- Autonomous and proactive when offering solutions;
- Fluent English and French.
This text represents you? Then submit your application via Espresso-jobs.ca
The use of the masculine gender includes the feminine and is employed solely to facilitate reading.