As a video game developer and immersive experiences designer, iLLOGIKA truly is the result of technology meeting creativity. Our team is passionate about the worlds they create and is always ready to experiment with the latest technologies.
Based in Montreal and reuniting a team of 60 experts, our studio offers designs and concepts to Canadian and international clients. These collaborations brought video games, interactive installations, as well as virtual and augmented reality projects to life.
Located in the heart of the Mile-End, iLLOGIKA is an independent studio of 60 people. It is the ideal environment for those looking for a friendly team, the ability to work on a variety of projects and tools, flexible schedules and the opportunity to take part in the development of a growing studio.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holiday banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
- Develop games and multimedia projects with Unity;
- Produce a technical analysis in collaboration with the project’s architects;
- Offer technical solutions to answer the client’s needs;
- Assess the amount of work to be completed;
- Participate in code reviews and optimize game code when needed.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in game programming or multimedia projects;
- Great knowledge of the C# and C++ languages;
- Autonomous and proactive when offering solutions;
- Offering ergonomic recommendations and being involved in the creative process;
- Experience in mobile development;
- Experience in the development of virtual or augmented reality projects (is a plus);
- Fluent English and French (spoken and written).
This text represents you? Then submit your application via Espresso-jobs.ca
The use of the masculine gender includes the feminine and is employed solely to facilitate reading.