We seek for top talent. We are always looking for imaginative team player who share our philosophy and who want to make the impossible possible.
About Digital Dimension :
Digital Dimension is a visionary 3D animation studio based in Montreal. We design, develop and produce our own intellectual property, and that of others for different platforms.
We are a team of passionate artists, full time geeks carried by a healthy and stimulating environment!
We carefully select our projects to put our know-how at the service of what drives us.
We are committed to maintaining a good work-life balance, encouraging curiosity, and promote communication so that work becomes a real cooperative playground.
Your role :
The modeler must be able to produce photorealistic and/or cartoon models from scratch and be able to work with the end-to-end modeling pipeline :
- Create photorealistic or cartoon models from scratch that meet all the technical and aesthetic standards for the project (animals);
- Complete tasks within production deadlines while being largely self-directed;
- Listen to the suggestions of the lead modeler and the character supervisor;
- Work closely with the riggers to have functional models for the pipeline.
Your experience and qualifications :
- Diploma from a 3D animation program;
- At least 5-years experience in creating high-resolution models and photorealistic or cartoon models on Maya;
- Work experience with 2D reference;
- Knowledge of Maya, Substance Painter, Mari, ZBrush, Vray software;
- Experience in texture and lighting, an asset;
- Excellent sense of volume and proportions;
- Artistic and creative sense;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Communication and organizational skills.
This text represents you? Then submit your application via Espresso-jobs.ca
The use of the masculine gender includes the feminine and is employed solely to facilitate reading.