As a video game developer and immersive experiences designer, iLLOGIKA truly is the result of technology meeting creativity. Our team is passionate about the worlds they create and is always ready to experiment with the latest technologies.
Based in Montreal and reuniting a team of 60 experts, our studio offers designs and concepts to Canadian and international clients. These collaborations brought video games, interactive installations, as well as virtual and augmented reality projects to life.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
- Iterate and develop concepts for the game’s menus and interfaces, following the art direction;
- Develop the interactions and gameplay features relative to interfaces;
- Develop a user experience flow which best serves the players and the game;
- Design menus, assets and the user interfaces, from conception to final design;
- Assure that all important information will be convey through the user interfaces;
- Work closely with the developers to ease the integration and programming implementation;
- Estimate the work to be done;
- Participate actively in artistic review sessions.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the gaming industry as a UI/UX Designer;
- A significant experience in UX design is necessary;
- Have participated in at least one complete cycle of development (up to the delivery of the project);
- Great knowledge of Adobe Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator;
- Good knowledge of Unity;
- Eye for usability and clarity;
- Great video game culture;
- Great interpersonal skills, organisation, autonomy;
- French and English.
This text represents you? Then submit your application via Espresso-jobs.ca
The use of the masculine gender includes the feminine and is employed solely to facilitate reading.