Who we are:
Turbulent is a place where individuals activate their techno-creative intuition. The team is made of: hungry inventors, playful professionals and dedicated craftsmen. We share a spark for turning ideas inside-out. We are fun, courageous, reliable and creative.
What do we do:
We help ambitious companies unlock the potential of their audience. Through an approach that is fun and transparent we co-create improbable impact with our clients. Immersing ourselves in their business reality we deliver strategic guidance and craft technology that increases revenue, improves processes and enriches their client experience.
What makes us stand out:
- We are Montreal-based.
- We believe in equity in the workplace
- Our leadership team is made up of 69% women.
- We have gender parity on our board
- We have supportive management
- We value autonomy
- We have diverse projects which allow you the opportunity to grow
- We guide each other forward, take risks and reach collective goals
- We help new candidates transition and adjust
- We have close communication between our company and candidates
- Collaborate closely with the design team to create interfaces with fluid transitions and extensive animations in order to support the marketing part of the Star Citizen intergalactic game platform. You want to push the boundaries of technology.
- Communicating and collaborating closely with colleagues of various expertise and translate technical jargon
- Adapting to varied contexts, shifting priorities
- Being creative, sharing constructive feedback, finding original solutions
- Design. You have a strong interest in this field of activity.
- Having a sense of thoroughness, autonomy, creativity and curiosity
- Getting things done, sharing good practices in frontend development and helping to implement efficient processes
- Working with ease in a bilingual environment (French and English)
- 3 years+ of experience in frontend web development
- In-depth knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and SASS. You have an interest in smooth transitions and animations.
- Excellent knowledge of React.js / Vue.Js as well as data structure with libraries such as Redux, VueX, Flux or Immutable.js
- Excellent and judicious use of build and packaging tools like Webpack, Yarn and NPM
- Experience with modern web technologies like TypeScript, ES2018 and Linters
- Knowledge of RESTful API and familiarity with HTTP requests. You know how to adapt to a variety of data sources.
- Experience with the implementation of real-time web applications (WAMP, Crossbar, Ratchet ...)
- Experience with testing tools like Enzyme and Jest. Improving your test coverage is always on your mind.
- Knowledge of authorization mechanisms such as JWT, authentication and cookies. Security is always a priority for you.
- Experience and ease with Linux shell, Docker, VM and version control systems (Git, SSH, Docker).
- Interest in continuous integration processes and strategies (Gitlab)
- Developing and maintaining important components of the Star Citizen platform
- Working closely with UX specialists, developers and designers on projects to convert wireframes, technical documents and design into high-quality code to maximize user experience through a responsive and accessible interface
- Analyzing and optimizing the performance of applications as well as web services
- Providing advice and innovative solutions to complex technical problems in collaboration with colleagues, leads, CTO and client
- Performing workload estimates for specific tasks and presenting developments on the various mandates
- Performing and submitting code for review in an efficient and respectful manner
This text represents you? Then submit your application via Espresso-jobs.ca
The use of the masculine gender includes the feminine and is employed solely to facilitate reading.