Who we are:
Turbulent is a place where individuals activate their techno-creative intuition. The team is made of: hungry inventors, playful professionals and dedicated craftsmen. We share a spark for turning ideas inside-out. We are fun, courageous, reliable and creative.
What do we do:
We help ambitious companies unlock the potential of their audience. Through an approach that is fun and transparent we co-create improbable impact with our clients. Immersing ourselves in their business reality we deliver strategic guidance and craft technology that increases revenue, improves processes and enriches their client experience.
What makes us stand out:
- We are Montreal-based.
- We believe in equity in the workplace
- Our leadership team is made up of 69% women.
- We have gender parity on our board
- We have supportive management
- We value autonomy
- We have diverse projects which allow you the opportunity to grow
- We guide each other forward, take risks and reach collective goals
- We help new candidates transition and adjust
- We have close communication between our company and candidates
- Ensuring the smooth execution of tests, digging and breaking down issues as well as working in close collaboration with developers to guarantee fluid deployments and high-quality product delivery for the Star Citizen platform.
- Exercising judgment, taking initiative, managing multiple priorities, and responding to several urgent requests in a short period of time
- Communicating clearly both verbally and in writing with others. Being fluent in English is essential.
- Giving attention to details
- Showing strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working simultaneously on multiple projects without being overwhelmed as well as being able to identify and act upon priorities
- Working autonomously with very little supervision
- Identifying risks proactively and communicating to team
- DEC in computer science
- 5 years+ of relevant experience in quality assurance (website testing, e-commerce)
- API, CMS, backend programming and database knowledge
- Familiarity with CI/CD practices
- Experience with web development life cycle, especially the Agile Methodology
- Experience with tools like JIRA, TestRail and Postman
- Knowledge of test automation with Cypress and Cucumber; an asset
- Proficiency in non-functional testing like security, performance, PCI compliance
- Good knowledge in SQL
- Developing focused test plans
- Performing complex test cases and maintaining records
- Proactively working with other team members to reach project goals
- Setting up and maintaining testing environments
- Participating in agile estimation exercises by asking questions and evaluating projects’ complexity
- Designing test plans for future requirements
This text represents you? Then submit your application via Espresso-jobs.ca
The use of the masculine gender includes the feminine and is employed solely to facilitate reading.