As a video game developer and immersive experiences designer, iLLOGIKA truly is the result of technology meeting creativity. Our team is passionate about the worlds they create and is always ready to experiment with the latest technologies.
Based in Montreal and reuniting a team of 60 experts, our studio offers designs and concepts to Canadian and international clients. These collaborations brought video games, interactive installations, as well as virtual and augmented reality projects to life.
iLLOGIKA is looking for a Senior Unreal Programmer to lead the efforts on the development of an exciting project with a new gameplay experience, our next PC / Console game. Based on a successful movie franchise the game is planned to be released in late 2021 / early 2022.
The Programmer will bring his expertise to the table and collaborate with peers from all disciplines to meet an array of technical challenges.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
- Participate in the game development with Unreal;
- Participate in the elaboration of its architecture;
- Offer technical solutions to answer the project’s needs and its technical constraints in collaboration with the Technical Art Director and the Creative Director;
- Offer ergonomic recommendations and be involved in the creative process;
- Assess the amount of work to be completed;
- Offer support to junior programmers;
- Participate in code reviews and optimize game code when needed.
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of experience in game programming;
- Having shipped at least one (1) console and/or PC game with Unreal;
- Great knowledge of C++;
- Great blueprint skills;
- Experience with performance analysis and code optimization;
- Experience with PC/Console development;
- Autonomous and proactive when offering solutions;
- Fluent English and French.
This text represents you? Then submit your application via Espresso-jobs.ca
The use of the masculine gender includes the feminine and is employed solely to facilitate reading.