Who we are:
Turbulent is a place where individuals activate their techno-creative intuition. The team is made of: hungry inventors, playful professionals and dedicated craftsmen. We share a spark for turning ideas inside-out. We are fun, courageous, reliable and creative.
What do we do:
We help ambitious companies unlock the potential of their audience. Through an approach that is fun and transparent we co-create improbable impact with our clients. Immersing ourselves in their business reality we deliver strategic guidance and craft technology that increases revenue, improves processes and enriches their client experience.
What makes us stand out:
- We are Montreal-based.
- We believe in equity in the workplace
- Our leadership team is made up of 69% women.
- We have gender parity on our board
- We have supportive management
- We value autonomy
- We have diverse projects which allow you the opportunity to grow
- We guide each other forward, take risks and reach collective goals
- We help new candidates transition and adjust
- We have close communication between our company and candidates
What you will do
Create the best possible user experience while bringing together the user (community managers, developers and game supports) needs and the strategic vision of the CTO. In this role, you will be working closely with our CTO, our Lead UX and teams (developers, QA and producers) that provide internal tools and CMS to the Star Citizen production teams.
You're Savvy in
- Communicating efficiently with people. Being proficient in English is essential.
- Working closely with team members (Producers, Developers, CTO, UX Lead and QA) to understand user behaviours, solve design issues
- Optimizing experience and ergonomics of existing interfaces by taking technical constraints into account
- Creating and presenting concepts, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and more
- Understanding the stakeholders’ and users’ needs, objectives and perspective
- Working in a fast and rapidly changing environment
You Have Accomplished
- 4 years+ of experience as a Product Designer or UX Designer
- A clear understanding of the UX design process and best practices
- Knowledge of Figma, Miro, Jira or equivalent
- Experience in designing technical tools (CMS, Saas, IT or equivalent)
- Experience in User Research; an asset
- Experience with Agile methodology and Lean UX approach; an asset
You’re Eager to Take On
- Transforming complex technical requirements into story maps, user stories and tangible interfaces that will optimize internal processes through technical tools
- Creating mockups with existing UI design systems such as Material UI
- Maintaining design documentation, including Design Systems and UX standards
- Animating and facilitating workshops
- Maintaining current knowledge of UX methodologies, UX design trends and design best practices, while staying up-to-date on new and emerging design technologies, trends and solutions
Turbulent is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ethnicity, colour, religion, sex, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or disability.
This text represents you? Then submit your application via Espresso-jobs.ca
The use of the masculine gender includes the feminine and is employed solely to facilitate reading.