We seek for top talent. We are always looking for imaginative team player who share our philosophy and who want to make the impossible possible.
Several positions are available for a start date in March or April 2021.
The Lead 3D Animator will join the team working on THE Netflix animated series that awakens the dead: Army of the Dead, Lost Vegas; directed by Zack Snyder (Justice League, 300, Dawn of the Dead) and Jay Olivia (Batman: The Dark Knight Returns).
Armed with an impressive cast, the animated series traces the story of Scott (Dave Bautista) and his team of mercenaries during the initial fall of Vegas as they face the mysterious source of a zombie outbreak. Action, hemoglobin and suspense are part of their daily life.
Ready for the zombie apocalypse?
In collaboration with the Department Supervisor, the 3D Lead Animator leads a team of 3D animators whom he guides according to the artistic vision of the project, the pipeline and the production deadlines:
- Actively participate in meetings with the Artistic Director and the Producer;
- Guides his team members on the production pipeline, style and technical requirements of the project by giving clear instructions;
- Organizes, prioritizes and assigns the tasks to be carried out while taking into account the strengths and weaknesses of each;
- Works, like the artists on his team, to create high-quality animation;
- Evaluates and provides creative and technical feedback to animators;
- Informs his team of changes and news relating to the project;
- Ensures fluidity between shots in order to respect the narrative framework of the project;
- Make corrections, when necessary, according to the comments and requests of the Supervisor and present solutions or questions to creative or technical problems;
- Ensures compliance with the production schedule;
- Creates and documents methods, structures and work processes;
- Maintains proactive and effective communication with other departments.
Your experiences and qualifications:
- Holder of a diploma in 3D animation;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Autodesk Maya;
- Experience in realistic animation (CG, cutscenes, video games, VFX);
- Excellent knowledge of anatomy;
- Have a developed eye to analyze movements in order to create emotions and bring characters to life;
- Very good organizational and communication skills;
- Recognized leadership;
- Proactive and conscientious, showing great solidarity with his team;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Be creative and passionate about animation for cinema and/or video games.
- Good knowledge of Unreal, A TRUE ASSET;
- Experience in animation from Motion Capture and knowledge of Motion Builder software.
- Experience with the mGear plug-in for Maya;
- Experience in facial animation;
- Knowledge of Shotgun.
About Digital Dimension:
Digital Dimension is a visionary 3D animation studio based in Montreal. We design, develop and produce our own intellectual properties and that of others for different platforms.
We are a team of passionate artists, full time geeks carried by a healthy and stimulating environment!
We carefully select our projects to put our know-how at the service of what drives us.
We are committed to maintaining a good work-life balance, encouraging curiosity, and promote communication so that work becomes a real cooperative playground.
This text represents you? Then submit your application via Espresso-jobs.ca
The use of the masculine gender includes the feminine and is employed solely to facilitate reading.