We seek for top talent. We are always looking for imaginative team player who share our philosophy and who want to make the impossible possible.
Several positions are available for a start date in march or may 2021.
The intermediate 3D Animator will join the team working on THE Netflix animated series that awakens the dead: Army of the Dead, Lost Vegas; directed by Zack Snyder (Justice League, 300, Dawn of the Dead) and Jay Olivia (Batman: The Dark Knight Returns).
Armed with an impressive cast, the animated series traces the story of Scott (Dave Bautista) and his team of mercenaries during the initial fall of Vegas as they face the mysterious source of a zombie outbreak. Action, hemoglobin and suspense are part of their daily life.
Ready for the zombie apocalypse?
As a 3D Animator, you create high quality animations and bring characters, objects and sets to life according to the narration and while respecting the artistic line of the project and the technical constraints:
- Create scenes by animating characters and sets in a realistic way;
- Interpret and develop precise movements, expressions, "lip sync" to reproduce and play as closely as possible the action and emotion of the characters;
- Respect the deadlines according to the priorities and delivery delays assigned by the production;
- Make the various corrections at the request of the leads or the supervisor;
- Maintain good collaboration between departments and great team dynamics.
Your experiences and qualifications:
- Holder of a diploma in 3D animation studies;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Very good knowledge of Autodesk Maya;
- Experience in keyframing for realistic animation (GC, video game cinematics, VFX);
- Good knowledge of anatomy;
- Have a developed eye to analyze movements in order to create emotions and bring characters to life;
- Ability to communicate and work in a team;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Be creative and passionate about animation, cinema and/or video games.
- Good knowledge of Unreal, A TRUE ASSET;
- Experience in animation from Motion Capture and knowledge of Motion Builder software.
- Experience with the mGear plug-in for Maya;
- Experience in facial animation;
- Knowledge of Shotgun.
About Digital Dimension :
Digital Dimension is a visionary 3D animation studio based in Montreal. We design, develop and produce our own intellectual properties and that of others for different platforms.
We are a team of passionate artists, full time geeks carried by a healthy and stimulating environment!
We carefully select our projects to put our know-how at the service of what drives us.
We are committed to maintaining a good work-life balance, encouraging curiosity, and promote communication so that work becomes a real cooperative playground.
This text represents you? Then submit your application via Espresso-jobs.ca
The use of the masculine gender includes the feminine and is employed solely to facilitate reading.