Who we are:
Turbulent is a place where individuals activate their techno-creative intuition. The team is made of: hungry inventors, playful professionals and dedicated craftsmen. We share a spark for turning ideas inside-out. We are fun, courageous, reliable and creative.
What do we do:
We help ambitious companies unlock the potential of their audience. Through an approach that is fun and transparent we co-create improbable impact with our clients. Immersing ourselves in their business reality we deliver strategic guidance and craft technology that increases revenue, improves processes and enriches their client experience.
What makes us stand out:
- We are Montreal-based.
- We believe in equity in the workplace
- Our leadership team is made up of 69% women.
- We have gender parity on our board
- We have supportive management
- We value autonomy
- We have diverse projects which allow you the opportunity to grow
- We guide each other forward, take risks and reach collective goals
- We help new candidates transition and adjust
- We have close communication between our company and candidates
What you will do
Validate the quality of digital and mobile platforms as well as all-new features within the Turbulent Core team. You will work closely with colleagues from various disciplines on multiple projects and in multiple contexts, all very creative and innovative!
You’re Savvy in
- Communicating with people, translating technical jargon
- Adapting to various contexts, sometimes shifting priorities
- Managing your schedule to ensure productivity and efficiency in projects
- Showing thoroughness, autonomy, curiosity
- Getting things done, sharing best practices in Quality Analysis, developing efficient processes
- Automation; an asset
You have Accomplished
- 6 years+ of experience as a QA analyst or in a similar position
- Experience on e-commerce, web and applicative platforms
- Expertise in test automation; an asset
- Great mastery of JIRA, Test Rail, Atlassian Suite, web browsers, diagnostic tools and fleet of mobile devices
- Good knowledge of web programming
- Ability to work in a bilingual environment (French and English)
You’re Eager to Take On
- Ensuring high-quality standards on all Core team projects
- Analyzing and resolving the various bugs detected
- Writing test plans and test cases, performing manual tests with rigor and accuracy
- Producing detailed reports for the Producers of the projects
- Participating in implementing automation solutions on the various projects
- Working closely with the Quality Assurance Manager on the team's continuous improvement processes
Turbulent is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ethnicity, color, religion, sex, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or disability.
This text represents you? Then submit your application via Espresso-jobs.ca
The use of the masculine gender includes the feminine and is employed solely to facilitate reading.