We seek for top talent. We are always looking for imaginative team player who share our philosophy and who want to make the impossible possible.
Digital Dimension is looking for a technical wizard who can bridge the gap between visual artists and programmers as we adapt the Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) for CG Animation productions. Significant experience with UE4 is a must. You will assist production teams by developing new tools and methodologies to deliver top quality animations using virtual production approaches in UE4. The ideal candidate will have a love of practical problem solving and an affinity for improving the day-to-day workflow of production artists.
- Create tools, Blueprints, and scripts to optimize the production pipeline
- Create materials, visual effects, and shaders
- Support asset integration by artists in UE4
- Find and implement solutions to technical problems
- Work on real-time performance optimizations
- Help the technology team define requirements for various production tools
- Help define, manage, and document workflows for real-time animation productions
- Technical degree in Computer Science, Game Development, or a similar discipline
- 5+ years professional experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience in all aspects of UE4 including Blueprints, and Sequencer
- Experience editing materials, lights and creating special effects in UE4
- Experience building tools and/or plugins in UE4
- Knowledge of 3D authoring packages (Maya, Substance, Houdini, etc)
- Able to think creatively and solve technical problems
- Motivated, self-directed, personable, superb verbal communication skills.
- Experience with VR and AR development
- Experience with production tools like Shotgun and Deadline
- Experience with Python scripting and automation
- Experience with Perforce and/or Git
- Experience with shader development
- Strong 3D math skills
This text represents you? Then submit your application via Espresso-jobs.ca
The use of the masculine gender includes the feminine and is employed solely to facilitate reading.