As a video game developer and immersive experiences designer, iLLOGIKA truly is the result of technology meeting creativity. Our team is passionate about the worlds they create and is always ready to experiment with the latest technologies.
Based in Montreal and reuniting a team of 60 experts, our studio offers designs and concepts to Canadian and international clients. These collaborations brought video games, interactive installations, as well as virtual and augmented reality projects to life.
iLLOGIKA is looking for a producer who will manage all aspects of development for our projects. The chosen candidate will work on both mobile and PC/Console games.
You will use your skills and knowledge in production and team management to help create games from renowned licences. The ideal candidate will already have delivered AAA or mobile games, will take charge of the vision and execution of the project, and contribute to an agile, inspiring and motivating team dynamic.
- Flexible schedule, possibility of reduced hours, strict policy limiting overtime;
- Holidays for the annual closure in December, holidays banks (paid, sick, mobile, unpaid);
- Training policy for the entire team;
- Possibility to work on personal projects;
- Hack week and game jam during working hours;
- Group Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Online Health Platform;
- Group RRSPs and TFSAs;
- Coffee, tea and beer Fridays;
- Our culture: Sharing, Mutual aid, Autonomy, Transparency, Improvement.
- Manage all facets of the game development and the vision of the project;
- Establish and ensure that Quality-Time-Budget objectives are achieved;
- Unify and manage the teams (tech, art and design) under cohesive directions;
- Work in close collaboration with the Art et Creative Directors;
- Be the main point of contact with our clients, work in close collaboration with them and maintain a healthy, transparent and creative partnership;
- Plan and budget all phases of development, short, medium and long term;
- Work in collaboration with the team to find solutions, make the best choices for the game and players;
- Manage external partners and contractors;
- Perform ongoing risks analysis and plan accordingly;
- Lead Scrum meetings;
- Offer constructive and ongoing feedback to the team;
- Maintain a close collaboration with all members of the team.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a game producer;
- Produced at least one game;
- Passion for video games and great knowledge of the industry;
- Great leadership and communication skills;
- Great knowledge of production and agile methodologies;
- A technical background, or knowledge of game design or 3D is a plus;
- English and French.
This text represents you? Then submit your application via Espresso-jobs.ca
The use of the masculine gender includes the feminine and is employed solely to facilitate reading.