BAIN MAGIQUEMD est la principale compagnie de baignoire en acrylique, de douche et conversion de baignoire à douche en Amérique du Nord. Nos produits de restauration de baignoire sont moulés sur mesure pour s’ajuster par-dessus les installations existantes pour des rénovations de salle de bain rapides et propres qui durent toute une vie. Surtout, nous pouvons compléter l’installation en une seule journée, sans compromettre la qualité.
Nous avons des usines de fabrication de pointe à Springfield au Tennessee et à Saint-Eustache, Québec, où nous concevons nos moules de revêtements de baignoire et de recouvrements de douche et nos accessoires faits d’acrylique de première qualité pour les projets de réaménagement de salle de bain.
Tasks and Responsabilities
- Coordinate with internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects to ensure that they are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Delegate project tasks, based on individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels while ensuring resource availability meets project deadlines
- Develop a detailed project plan in order to monitor and manage changes to project scope, schedule and costs and track project performance and progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques and report and escalate to management as needed (provide corrective measures)
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Assist / Lead analysis of internal and external requests regarding changes or new product creation and provide feedback/ action plan.
- Ensure priority of execution for requests, in the established order
- Lead / participate in risk management to minimize risks after project deployment
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs, and present if needed.
- Consult with clients to review new coming orders, clarify specific requirements and properly establish the scope
- Develop test protocols to evaluate products in a framework representing their normal use to apply to their own projects as support for the Project Managers if requested.
- Perform tests that can be completed internally or identify specialized (internal / external) resources that can proceed with the test. Provide documented results to requestor (if requested outside their own project)
- Perform analysis on statistics related to product performance as well as market study comparisons and recommend appropriate solutions to support decision-making
- Perform cause analyses when problems are reported and provide conclusions/recommendations for products under his/her responsibility
- Provide clear project briefs and product specifications for sourcing or testing. Perform follow-ups on requests for samples and product evaluations.
- Create product data sheets (TDS)
- Create products in the ERP system
- Evaluate requests for changes to product nomenclature, BOM’s and Item identification in all internal databases. When required, proceed with changes across all databases.
- Draft memos and/or technical bulletins (English and French)
- Participate in the improvement of practices and processes
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Prepare for and present at a yearly assembly/conference all new products that will be offered as well as respond to all client inquires.
- Maintain Product Integration Department in the plant in keeping in line with all SST requirements.
- University or College diploma (preferably in a technical field) or equivalent work experience
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in project management and coordination
- Experience with an ERP management system (Navision or other)
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Strong knowledge of project management methods (Gantt)
- Knowledge of the thermoforming process (an asset)
- Knowledge of composite materials (an asset)
- Advanced level knowledge of MS Office (Excel)
- Knowledge of inventory management software (Navision) an asset
- Knowledge of AutoCad and SolidWorks (or equivalent) an asset
- Leadership and team spirit
- Focused on the diagnosis and resolution of technical problems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French
- Highly customer service oriented
- Strong sense of organization, priority management
- Strong skills in applied statistics and capacity for synthetizing
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Ability to manage projects independently
- Analytic and resourcefulness
- Results oriented
- Ability to work in a context of continuous improvement
- Position requires presence on site with a split in the admin office as well as the plant.
This text represents you? Then submit your application via Espresso-jobs.ca
The use of the masculine gender includes the feminine and is employed solely to facilitate reading.