We seek for top talent. We are always looking for imaginative team player who share our philosophy and who want to make the impossible possible.
Start Date: March 2021
About Digital Dimension :
Digital Dimension is a visionary 3D animation studio based in Montreal. We design, develop and produce our own intellectual property, and that of others for different platforms.
We are a team of passionate artists, full time geeks carried by a healthy and stimulating environment!
We carefully select our projects to put our knowledges at the service of what drives us.
We are committed to maintaining a good work-life balance, encouraging curiosity, and fostering communication so that work becomes a real cooperative playground.
Digital Dimension shapes unique worlds, filled with emotion, where the impossible becomes real.
- Collaborates actively and closely with his teammates, his team leader and the 3D animation supervisor;
- Organizes its work according to priorities and deadlines;
- Follows artistic and technical guidelines;
- Informs the team leader of the progress of his work;
- Creates the movements and designs the "acting" of the characters and objects in 3D based on the "storyboards" and the vision of the artistic direction;
- Responsible for the animation of the "lip-sync", body and facial;
- Watch the "previs" with your team leader and the 3D animation supervisor in order to understand the substance of the emotion, the action, the continuity and the storyline;
- Works in close collaboration with the rigging department.
Your experience and qualifications :
- Diploma of studies in a 3D animation program;
- Very good knowledge of animation in general;
- Experience with motion capture is essential;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Very good knowledge of Maya software;
- Very good knowledge of Motion builder software;
- Ability to create items that have a realistic appearance;
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate, orally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Passion for video games, animation or cinema.
This text represents you? Then submit your application via Espresso-jobs.ca
The use of the masculine gender includes the feminine and is employed solely to facilitate reading.