Entreprise d’origine sherbrookoise, Sherweb est un leader mondial dans l’industrie du « cloud computing ». Évoluant dans un environnement stimulant et dynamique, l’équipe technique de Sherweb exploite les toutes dernières technologies dans le domaine des TI et y excelle. En pleine expansion, nous comptons plus de 25 000 clients répartis dans plus de cent pays. C’est pourquoi nous sommes à la recherche des meilleurs talents ! De plus, en vous joignant à notre équipe, vous ferez partie d’une entreprise ayant reçu la certification Employeur Remarquable®, décernée par le Bureau de normalisation du Québec. Le défi vous intéresse ?
Start date: As soon as possible.
Here's what we do and why we do it.
Simply put, we will work together to simplify businesses' IT with Cloud technology so they can focus on what really matters, making people’s lives better.
Here's how you will contribute to the company’s success.
Our team goal is to fix our clients' complex technical IT issues. You will contribute to this goal by working with the DevOps team to develop tools and scripts to achieve our service-level agreements. You will work to develop tools that will be used to maintain, improve, and automate our Windows and Linux environments. Succeeding in this role involves offering reliable and high-performance services to our business clientele. To do so, you will collaborate with the IT Operations, Cloud Infrastructure, Software Development and Technical Support teams.
Here's what your day-to-day will look like in this role.
- Develop scripts and tools to ease the management of systems and incidents.
- Participate in the automation of procedures and the optimization of environments.
- Participate in the management of monitoring and reporting tools such as Grafana, Prometheus and PRTG.
- Develop scripts and tools to facilitate production implementations such as Infrastructure as code.
- Participate in the advanced support and resolution of incidents and problems escalated by the Technical Support team.
- Conduct in-depth root cause investigations leading to improvements required for our various environments.
If you have at least half, you have a great chance to receive a call from us.
- DEC in computer science, computerized systems or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in system administration, DevOps oriented.
- Scripting and automation with PowerShell, Bash, Perl and Python and basic understanding of the C# language.
- Deployment/configuration/infrastructure tools such as Terraform, SaltStack, DSC, SCCM, Linux Kickstart, SpaceWalk, Kubernetes, etc.
- Knowledge of the different services under Azure.
- Basic knowledge of .NET and WMI classes.
- Knowledge of database principles such as SQL, MongoDB and Transact-SQL language (T-SQL).
- Proven experience in Microsoft and Linux systems management.
- Environment with clusters and high availability.
- Communication skills – Why? Because you will be expected to explain and vulgarize concepts by adapting the style and content of your messages to your audience (whether it’s internal clients, external clients or your teammates).
- Organization and resourcefulness – Why? Because we don’t believe in micromanagement. You will need to figure out solutions on your own by using your skills, your knowledge and any relevant information you can get your hands on.
- Problem-solving skills – Why? Because when you will face a problem, you will first analyze the information before identifying the possible causes. You will then explore and implement the most efficient and logical solutions.
- Adaptability – Why? Because our industry evolves constantly. You will have to adjust your thinking and methods to better suit new or unplanned situations (whether it’s for your daily tasks or your working environment).
We believe professional success is based on one's ability to build genuine relationships, to showcase her/his talent at every opportunity and to be a lifelong learner. If you share this vision, you will be pleased to find among us highly experienced professionals who will be happy to mentor or coach you. We will invest in your development. We will also provide you with the compensation and the opportunities that will help you make your aspirations a reality.
This is our team philosophy.
Great products have the power to change the way people think and work. What unites our team is the sense of purpose, we get from creating lines of relevant products that have a real impact on people. That's who we are, not just what we do. If you share this philosophy, you might just be one of us. Send us your resume to tell us your story.
Sherweb is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving an environment of diversity and inclusion where everybody can feel welcome. We're looking to grow our teams with people who share our passion for innovation and creating the best experience for our employees, partners and clients.
This text represents you? Then submit your application via Espresso-jobs.ca
The use of the masculine gender includes the feminine and is employed solely to facilitate reading.