Entreprise d’origine sherbrookoise, Sherweb est un leader mondial dans l’industrie du « cloud computing ». Évoluant dans un environnement stimulant et dynamique, l’équipe technique de Sherweb exploite les toutes dernières technologies dans le domaine des TI et y excelle. En pleine expansion, nous comptons plus de 25 000 clients répartis dans plus de cent pays. C’est pourquoi nous sommes à la recherche des meilleurs talents ! De plus, en vous joignant à notre équipe, vous ferez partie d’une entreprise ayant reçu la certification Employeur Remarquable®, décernée par le Bureau de normalisation du Québec. Le défi vous intéresse ?
Simply put, we will work together to simplify businesses' IT with cloud technology so they can focus on what really matters, making people’s lives better.
Here's how you will contribute to the success of the company:
Our team goal is to make sure people use the best tools to work efficiently. You will contribute to this goal by mastering Dynamics 365 products and communicating their value to channel partners as well as coach the sales team on how to succeed with these products. Succeeding in this role involves building a strong partnership with our internal teams as well as our Channel Partners by enabling them to get the most potential out of these products. You will need to fully understand the licensing program, Special SKUs and promotions and the technical aspects of the product. To do this, you will collaborate with the Sales, Marketing and Product teams.
Here's what your day-to-day will look like in this role:
- Be an internal and external champion of D365 for Sherweb’s
- Create and optimize the sales process for D365, including demos (Or maintain current expert partners demo program)
- Work with the internal sales team to position and close deals related to Sherweb’s D365 offering.
- Effectively build and execute enablement plans for Sherweb’s channel partners.
- Work with the Marketing team to create thought leadership and brand recognition.
- Work with the Product team to optimize processes and ensure the attainment for sales targets.
- Work with the sales team to enable them to sell D365
- Attend shows and represent Sherweb as needed once it is safe to do so.
- Manage and grow our “Partner to Partner program”
- Manage product line sales, provide forecasts, monitor the sales pipeline.
- Participate in the training required by the sales department (including building webinars)
- Other related tasks according to organizational needs.
If you have at least half, you have a great chance to receive a call from us.
- Diploma in Business Administration, Consumer science or in any related field, or equivalent SaaS sales experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B sales, preferably in the IaaS industry
- Must be fluent in both English and French, spoken and written
- Good knowledge of Dynamics 365 or the Power Platform
- Good Knowledge of cloud concepts
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, ideally Dynamics
- Knowledge of the CRM or ERP markets
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite, web technologies and productivity tools.
- Communication skills – Why? Because you will be expected to explain and vulgarize concepts by adapting the style and content of your messages to your audience (whether it’s internal clients, external clients or your teammates).
- Organization and resourcefulness – Why? Because we don’t believe in micromanagement. You will need to figure out solutions on your own by using your skills, your knowledge and any relevant information you can get your hands on.
- Problem-solving skills – Why? Because when you will face a problem, you will first analyze the information before identifying the probable causes. You will then explore and implement the most efficient and logical solutions.
- Adaptability – Why? Because our industry constantly evolves. You will have to adjust your thinking and methods to better suit new or unplanned situations (whether it’s for your daily tasks or your working environment).
We believe knowledge, creativity and rigor are the foundation of excellence. If you share this vision, you will be pleased to be surrounded by like-minded people who are driven by intellectual challenges. Together we will foresee opportunities for improvement and solve complex potential issues. But the team believes work should not be the only source of fulfilment. We will provide you with proper compensation, job security and schedule flexibility to help balance all that matters in your life. So, if you have a head full of ideas and a soul full of hopes, here the floor is yours.
This is our team philosophy:
Relationships are the core of our practice, not commissions. What unites our team is the sense of purpose we get from providing tools for people to work better. That's who we are, not just what we do. If you share this philosophy, you might just be one of us. Send us your resume to tell us your story.
Sherweb is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving an environment of diversity and inclusion where everybody can feel welcome. We're looking to grow our teams with people who share our passion for innovation and creating the best experience for our employees, partners and clients.
This text represents you? Then submit your application via Espresso-jobs.ca
The use of the masculine gender includes the feminine and is employed solely to facilitate reading.