We seek for top talent. We are always looking for imaginative team player who share our philosophy and who want to make the impossible possible.
Job type: Permanent
Working in a fast-paced creative environment ignites you and your sense of organization is one of your main qualities? We are looking for a responsible person with a good sense of adaptation and who will be at the heart of the company's finance team. The position requires exceptional attention to detail, a constant commitment to deliverables on time and our financial planning.
- Perform tasks related to accounts payable and receivable;
- Preparing bank reconciliations;
- Compile GST-QST reports;
- Bookkeeping – complete accounting cycle;
- Participate in the preparation of the end-of-month reports of the productions;
- Participate in the closure of the financial year and other ad hoc needs as necessary;
- Participate in various improvement processes and special files within the department.
- Complete the payroll processing of employees;
- Prepare T4 and other official statements.
Your experience and qualifications:
- DEP, AEC or DEC in accounting and/or university certificate in accounting;
- Minimum of a first experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of Sage 300 software
- Experience with Nethris payroll system (an asset)
- Master the Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- Be able to lead several files at once and meet deadlines;
- Rigour and discret;
- Possess a good sense of responsibility and initiative;
- French and English spoken and written.
About Digital Dimension :
Digital Dimension is a visionary 3D animation studio based in Montreal. We design, develop and produce our own intellectual property, and that of others for different platforms.
We are a team of passionate artists, full-time geeks carried by a healthy and stimulating environment!
We carefully select our projects to put our knowledge at the service of what drives us.
We are committed to maintaining a good work-life balance, encouraging curiosity, and promote communication so that work becomes a real cooperative playground.
This text represents you? Then submit your application via Espresso-jobs.ca
The use of the masculine gender includes the feminine and is employed solely to facilitate reading.